Kawaii Kawaii

You seem to have some Zedd influence right there :D

The melodies are quite cool, but you could have structured the song better. I love the 1:15 part, it reminds me of Zedd so much. this could make a great "full length" electro/progressive house song. The part at 1:53 would work as a drop with more bass and sidechai and without the high pitched supersaw imo.

Joue7 responds:

wow....it's been so long since people have seen my music. I'm not even sure how you came across it when compared to the dozens of new songs being created here on newgrounds. Thank you for commenting on the song, it really means a lot to me :)

-Titanfall- -Titanfall-

the drop kinda reminds me of funk blaster by koan sound. I don't like the intro very much, but the rest is solid

Demonicity responds:

never heard that song :DD

-Zombie Pikachu- VIP -Zombie Pikachu- VIP

way too amazing

Demonicity responds:

Aaron Rogers Green Bay Packers Aaron Rogers Green Bay Packers

"This artist has not been scouted yet." <<< I seriously can't explain why...

Sketchster responds:

Awe thanks!! :) haha

It's Me Mario! It's Me Mario!

Actually it's so perfect, but compared to many other drawings here on NG, it kinda needs a cool background. something like these mario-typical hills for example (I think you know what I mean, I don't know how to call or describe them). with such a background, I would wallpaper my whole room with this drawing, cause it's fucking amazing!

(just my opinion though)

Sketchster responds:

Yeah I actually made a background, but I didn't like it so I uploaded the picture without it :/ haha sorry XD

Mockingjay Pin Mockingjay Pin

This one is almost flawless! I LIKE IT!