All 6 art Reviews

Aaron Rogers Green Bay Packers Aaron Rogers Green Bay Packers

"This artist has not been scouted yet." <<< I seriously can't explain why...

Awe thanks!! :) haha

It's Me Mario! It's Me Mario!

Actually it's so perfect, but compared to many other drawings here on NG, it kinda needs a cool background. something like these mario-typical hills for example (I think you know what I mean, I don't know how to call or describe them). with such a background, I would wallpaper my whole room with this drawing, cause it's fucking amazing!

(just my opinion though)

Sketchster responds:

Yeah I actually made a background, but I didn't like it so I uploaded the picture without it :/ haha sorry XD

Mockingjay Pin Mockingjay Pin

This one is almost flawless! I LIKE IT!

Teddy Bear Digital Painting Teddy Bear Digital Painting

Looks so realistic that I thought it was a photo when I saw it for the first time. I love the way how you played with the different shades. There is always a special charm in your drawings that I really love. I guess it results from the (intentional or non-intentional) combination of simplicity and detail.
Keep it up, man! You're still young, so you will certainly improve your skills!

Sketchster responds:

Thanks so much dude!!! And yeah the combination of simplicity and detail is kind of intentional. I for some reason can't do cartoon... I've tried soooo many times and I'm no good. Im really good at detail and picture like quality with a pencil and paper, but the past few drawings I have been trying to do the same except on a tablet. So I guess you could say I unintentionally found my intentioned artistic style haha And thanks again :)

Tunnel of no light- wallpaint Tunnel of no light- wallpaint

nice nice nice!!!