Kawaii Kawaii

You seem to have some Zedd influence right there :D

The melodies are quite cool, but you could have structured the song better. I love the 1:15 part, it reminds me of Zedd so much. this could make a great "full length" electro/progressive house song. The part at 1:53 would work as a drop with more bass and sidechai and without the high pitched supersaw imo.

Joue7 responds:

wow....it's been so long since people have seen my music. I'm not even sure how you came across it when compared to the dozens of new songs being created here on newgrounds. Thank you for commenting on the song, it really means a lot to me :)

-Titanfall- -Titanfall-

the drop kinda reminds me of funk blaster by koan sound. I don't like the intro very much, but the rest is solid

Demonicity responds:

never heard that song :DD

-Zombie Pikachu- VIP -Zombie Pikachu- VIP

way too amazing

Demonicity responds:

Don't Know How To Go On Don't Know How To Go On

The melody and the synth remind me a bit of Zedd. I like it!
I would suggest you to take the first 8 bars of this melody since they are very catchy and create nice progressive house track with a soft intro and a slow build up, followed by a powerful chorus (or drop).
Also, work a bit on the synth, it sounds a bit too raw in my opinion. What synthesizer are you using for it? I'd recommend to add some decent white noise and play around with the filter cutoff freuency and the resonance until it sounds softer and brighter.

Taken Away Taken Away

That's actually a nice one! Still a bit repetitive, also there wasn't any climax in my opinion, but the atmosphere's nice and that's important for trance music I guess. ^^

Lethal-Input responds:

Eh, I tried to work on lessening the repetition in this song. It's actually less repetitive than a lot of the songs I listen to on a regular basis though, lol. Thanks for the comment.

Hotline Hotline

This isn't actually that good in my opinion. When I first listened to your older track "Sonar Eclipse", I was so catched, but this one bored me a bit, to be honest :/
Sounds like you wanted the track's atmosphere to be relaxing, but the drum beat ruins it completely! You should turn the drums down and also loosen up this simple 4/4 beat pattern!

Lethal-Input responds:

Thanks for the comment! Yeah I wanted to make a song with a more minimalistic approach for once. I appreciate that you enjoyed one of my other songs. Remember, i'm just starting out so hopefully I'll get a lot better in the future :)

Be Free Be Free

Great! A very clean production, nice melodies, good arrangement.
only one thing: you should have used some more bass in the intro, so that the bass doesn't drop so abrupt.
Nevertheless, well done!

elvalid responds:

awesome mate. cheers. ill run a version out with exactly that in mind. thanks heaps.

Pineapple Juice Pineapple Juice

Awesome track!!! Really!
The only thing is, that, in my opinion, the high-mid frequencies are a bit too loud. The basses and high frequencies are suffering a bit from this.
Anyway, good work!

Chimera 2.0 Chimera 2.0

This is just awesome. Can't say anything more!

Kabalist responds:

Thank you very much, NicoKay! Your words are incredibly appreciated.

//K.

Sex Sex

Your voice is nice, the production is good too.
there's only one thing: the vocals sound much too dry, you definitely should have used reverb and EQ. Also they are a bit too loud.

Greenskullkid responds:

ill try that now, thanks for the tip